AAA case managers provide intensive, short-term, case management services for people 60 and older who need help identifying and making life transitions. The Case Management Program is designed to help older adults remain active and independent in the community for as long as possible and to plan for the future.
Case management activities can include:
- Conducting a comprehensive needs assessment to develop a Care Plan;
- Presenting care options and resources;
- Coordinating services among providers;
- Connecting with medical, non-medical and mental health professionals and services;
- Applying for and accessing available benefits and supports; and
- Consulting with families and temporarily monitoring community supports.
DRCOG has Spanish-speaking case managers on staff: reach them by calling the case management line and choosing the Spanish-language option.
Download Options Counseling and Case Management Referral Forms and Guidelines:
- Case Management/Options Counseling Program Information (English)
- Case Management/Options Counseling Referral Form (English)
Descarga Formulario de Referencia y Guía para Opciones de Asesoramiento y Coordinación de Cuidado: