Notice is hereby given that the Denver Regional Council of Governments will hold a public hearing at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 17, 2020, at the DRCOG Board of Directors meeting. For the safety of our participants, this meeting may be held virtually or have a significant virtual component. Check here for more information about the meeting location and for instructions on how to participate remotely.
The public hearing is your opportunity to comment on a proposed amendment to the 2040 Metro Vision Regional Transportation Plan and associated air quality conformity documents. You can also send in your comments prior to the hearing (information below).
Access the documents by clicking these links:
- Summary of amendment and accompanying documents
- Amendment summary
- CO and PM10 Conformity Determination
- Denver Southern Subarea 8-hour Ozone Conformity Determination
This notice is issued May 17, 2020, by Douglas W. Rex, Executive Director, Denver Regional Council of Governments.
How to share your thoughts:
There are multiple ways you can provide comment on the proposed amendments and updates to the 2040 MVRTP and associated air quality conformity documents:
- Join us at the June 17, 2020 Board of Directors meeting and share your comments live. Check here for information on how the meeting will be held and how to particiate. Contact Lisa Houde at email@example.com or (303) 480-5658 with any questions.
- Submit written comments through email to Lisa Houde at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send written comments by mail to Lisa Houde, c/o Denver Regional Council of Governments, 1001 17th St. #700, Denver, CO 80202.
- Submit written comments directly on this page using the comment form below.
Written comments must be received by 5 p.m. on June 17, 2020. The Board of Directors will receive all written comments as part of the public hearing record.