Public Hearing on Proposed Amendments to the Public Engagement Plan, "People-centered planning, projects and services"
Notice is hereby given that the Denver Regional Council of Governments will hold a public hearing at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 16, 2021. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this hearing will be held virtually.
The public hearing is an opportunity to comment on amendments to the public engagement plan, People-centered planning, projects and services. You can also send in your comments prior to the hearing.
The proposed amendments focus on:
- Incorporating additional guidance for virtual participation methods
- Providing direction for revising the public engagement plan
- Specifying a process for different types of amendments to the transportation plan
- Fixing minor formatting and text changes
Review the tracked change document below.
This notice is issued April 29, 2021, by Douglas W. Rex, Executive Director, Denver Regional Council of Governments.
How to share your thoughts:
There are several ways you can provide comment on the amended public engagement plan:
- Submit written comments via email or mail: You may email written comments before 5 p.m. on June 16 to Lisa Houde at email@example.com or mail them to:
Denver, CO 80202
The Board of Directors will receive all written comments as part of the public hearing record.
- Speak at the virtual public hearing: Please attend the virtual public hearing on June 16. Check back at this link to find information about the meeting and virtual participation details the week of the hearing. If you have any questions about the meeting, please contact Lisa Houde at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 480-5658.
Auxiliary aids or services: Attendees with disabilities are asked to notify DRCOG at least 48 hours in advance of the need for auxiliary aids or services by calling 303-480-6701 or emailing email@example.com.