Public Hearing on Draft of the 2050 Metro Vision Regional Transportation Plan and Associated Air Quality Conformity Documents
Notice is hereby given that the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) will hold a public hearing at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 17, 2021. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this hearing will be held virtually.
The public hearing is an opportunity to comment on the draft 2050 Metro Vision Regional Transportation Plan and associated air quality conformity documents. You also may send your comments in prior to the hearing or provide input via the other methods described below.
These documents may be accessed using the links in the Resources area at the bottom of this page.
This notice is issued Feb. 12, 2021, by Douglas W. Rex, Executive Director, Denver Regional Council of Governments.
How to share your thoughts
There are several ways you can provide comment on the 2050 Metro Vision Regional Transportation Plan and associated air quality conformity documents.
- Submit written comments through email or mail: You may submit written comments before 5:30 p.m. on March 17, 2021 to Lisa Houde at firstname.lastname@example.org or to DRCOG Chair, 1001 17th St., Suite 700, Denver, CO 80202. The Board of Directors will receive all written comments as part of the public hearing record.
- Speak at the virtual public hearing: Join the virtual public hearing at the DRCOG Board of Directors meeting taking place March 17, 2021. Check this link closer to the meeting date for information on how to join. If you have questions about the meeting, please contact Lisa Houde at email@example.com or at 303-480-5658.
Auxiliary aids or services: Attendees with disabilities can receive auxiliary aids or services by calling 303-480-6701 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please notify DRCOG at least 48 hours in advance so we can coordinate your request.
Can't attend the public hearing?
There are other ways to share your thoughts:
- Visit our engagement site for an on-demand virtual open house: Explore the draft plan and submit feedback when it's convenient for you.
- Explore the proposed project map: Use the map to view the major proposed roadway projects included in the 2050 Metro Vision Regional Transportation plan.
- Attend a virtual public meeting with DRCOG staff:
- General information meeting and Q&A with DRCOG planners: Feb. 24, 2021 from 1 - 2:30 p.m.
- General information meeting and Q&A with DRCOG planners: March 2, 2021 from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- Meeting with Mile High Connects (a special panel and dialogue about environmental justice and transportation): March 4, 2021 from 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.