Community Mobility Planning and Implementation
- Support diverse, livable communities.
- Support the development of connected urban centers and multimodal corridors.
- Support a transportation system that is well-connected and serves all modes of travel.
- Support healthy and active choices.
- Expand access to opportunity for residents of all ages, incomes and abilities.
- $1 million for small area planning and/or transportation studies, and
- $1.4 million for small infrastructure projects.
DRCOG staff received 44 letters of intent from 19 different sponsors during the first step of the call for projects, with proposed projects totalling more than $10 million. Proposals are being reviewed and discussed with each sponsor, and those determined to be viable to move on to the next step will be invited to submit a full application for funding consideration.
Step 2 - Full Application
Project sponsors will receive applications after their Letter of Intent discussion. Applications can be submitted at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org, but are due no later than 5 p.m. July 31.
For specific information regarding eligibility rules and the selection process, please review the CMPI Eligibility Rules and Selection Process.