2050 Metro Vision Regional Transportation Plan
As the Denver region continues its rapid growth, DRCOG is committed to continuing to improve the region’s transportation infrastructure. Join us and learn more about the 2050 Metro Vision Regional Transportation Plan (MVRTP), a comprehensive vision for improving how we get around.
Updated every four years, the plan includes:
• Our long-range vision for regional transportation through 2050
• Transportation infrastructure and services needs, based on population and employment projections
• How we plan to fund transportation infrastructure and services over the next 30 years
• Information on how federal, state, and local funds will be spent on transportation modes, projects, and services
• Details on major roadway and transit capacity projects
DRCOG will be working on this plan over the next two years.
Summer/Fall 2019 Public Engagement Results
If you are interested to see what we have heard so far, you can find the results of both our in-person pop-up outreach events and the online survey here.