The July 24, 2023 Transportation Advisory Committee meeting will be hosted in-person for committee members and alternates with a virtual option for the public and other interested parties. Those participating remotely may join by phone or computer.
To register and join the meeting by computer, click the link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82775098217
To dial into the meeting by phone, call (719) 359-4580, then enter the webinar ID 82775098217#
Attendees may provide public comment during the public comment portion at the beginning of the meeting. Contact Cam Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about providing public comment prior to the meeting.
Based on the outcomes of the public comment and review process for the draft FY2024-2027 TIP and the draft FY2024-2025 UPWP, and the public hearing for the draft TIP, the following items have been adjusted in the agenda packet for the TAC discussion on Monday:
- Agenda item 4 Attachments: FY2024-2025 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) for the Denver Region: The public comment draft link in the memo is to be replaced with the action draft link below. The track changes in the draft document reflect adjustment made by DRCOG staff since the public comment draft was released. https://drcog.org/sites/default/files/FY2024-2025_UPWP_Redlined_Action_Draft.pdf
- Errata sheet outlining changes from the public hearing draft. No errata sheet will be provided as changes from the public hearing draft have been incorporated into the action draft and shown in track changes
- Public comment summary.No public comments were received
- Agenda item 6 Attachments: FY 2024-2027 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP). The public comment draft link in the memo is to be replaced with the action draft link below. https://drcog.org/sites/default/files/FY2024-2027_TIP_Action_Draft.pdf
- Errata sheet outlining changes from the public hearing draft https://drcog.org/sites/default/files/2024-2027_TIP_Errata_Sheet.pdf
- Public comment summary https://drcog.org/sites/default/files/FY2024-2027_TIP_Public_Comments.pdf
DRCOG also received an additional PROTECT Grant Information Form from the City & County of Denver (attached)