Notice is hereby given that the Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG) will hold a public hearing at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 17, 2019, at 1001 17th Street, Aspen Conference Room (first floor), Denver, CO, 80202.
The hearing is an opportunity to comment on:
- proposed amendments to the Metro Vision Plan
- proposed amendments to the 2040 Metro Vision Regional Transportation Plan (MVRTP)
- associated air quality conformity determinations
These documents may be accessed using the links below.
This notice is issued March 17, 2019, by Douglas W. Rex, Executive Director, Denver Regional Council of Governments
How to share your thoughts
Several opportunities exist for you to provide comment on the proposed amendments and updates to the Metro Vision Plan, and to the 2040 MVRTP and associated air quality conformity documents:
- Come speak at the meeting: Please attend the public hearing on April 17. If you have any questions about the meeting, please contact Lisa Houde at email@example.com or 303-480-5658.
- Submit written comments via email or mail: You may submit written comments before 5 p.m. on April 17 to Lisa Houde at firstname.lastname@example.org or to DRCOG Chair, 1001 17th Street, Suite 700, Denver, CO 80202.
- Submit written comments directly on this page: Comments may also be submitted using the form below.
The Board of Directors will receive all written comments as part of the public hearing record.