DRCOG and Caliper Corporation invite you to attend the Travel Demand Modeling with TransCAD training course. Learn to understand TransCAD and use it effectively and productively, with a focus on transportation planning and forecasting. Topics covered include:
• Creating maps
• Spatial analysis and geocoding
• Managing geographic files
• Creating and using networks, route systems, and matrices
• Data preparation for planning and forecasting
• Trip generation
• Trip distribution
• Mode split
• Production-attraction to O-D and time-of-day transformation
• Traffic assignment
• Transit networks and shortest paths
• Transit assignment
• Origin-destination matrix estimation
• Planning utilities
• Batch tools
• Introduction to GISDK
By attending the training you gain access to experienced and knowledgeable Caliper staff who can aid you with your immediate project, analysis, and data needs.
This is a special, one-time opportunity to utilize Denver-area datasets, using DRCOG Compass and FOCUS data from the work on I-70 and C470
Schedule and Registration:
• Classes start at 9 a.m.
• Breaks at mid-morning and mid-afternoon
• One-hour break for lunch
• Classes end at 5 p.m.
Light breakfast, snacks and drinks will be provided.
The fee for this training course is $1500, and seats are limited