MVRTP Photo Contest
How does the Denver region move? We want to see!
Share transportation-related photos on social media for a chance to have your picture featured in the 2050 Metro Vision Regional Transportation Plan! Plus, one grand-prize winner will receive a gift basket filled with goodies from local Colorado businesses.
How to participate
It's easy! Just post your transportation-related pic to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tag us and #LetsGo2050, or email it to email@example.com. We're looking for creative, engaging and exciting photos that capture the many modes of transportation in the Denver region. We'll be posting inspiration from our social media accounts, so make sure you follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Subjects for your photos could include active transportation, like walking or biking; roads; multimodal ways of travel; traffic including roads, bridges and tunnels; transit; railroads; aviation; freight.
Judging and prizes
DRCOG staff will choose five photos to be featured in the 2050 Metro Vision Regional Transportation Plan, to be released in early 2021. We will contact you through social media if your photo is chosen, and the finalists will also be announced on our social media accounts. The general public will be asked to vote for the grand prize winner through social media. The grand prize winner will receive a box of goodies made by small businesses based in the Denver region.
Photo contest rules
- The photo contest will run from Dec. 14, 2020-Jan. 20, 2021.
- Photos must have been taken within the past four years.
- Photos should not contain identifiable people.
- By posting a photo, you certify you are the sole owner of original work.
- By posting a photo, you agree that submissions may be used by DRCOG in future print and digital publications and communications, with proper credit to the photographer.
- Photos must be taken within the ten-county DRCOG region (Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Gilpin, Jefferson and SW Weld Counties).