2022-2025 TIP Call for Projects - Data Resources
This page provides additional data resources for applicants to DRCOG’s TIP Calls for Projects.
Data to assist sponsors filling out future TIP calls #3 and 4, can be found on the DRCOG TIP Datahub. The datahub contains the following information:
- The TIP Data Tool: A web mapping tool to assist project sponsors with spatial analysis questions from the TIP application. Sponsors will be able to either upload their own GIS file or draw their project directly within the tool. The user will then be able to run an analysis to find specific data attributes within certain distances from their project location.
- Links to download data to help fill out your applications. The data is currently contained within the Data Tool, but applicants will have the option to download the data outside of the data tool and run their analysis independently.
- Public comment received on the four calls to program funding to FY 2022-2027.
Additional data that may assist sponsors include:
- Policies for TIP Program Development
- Policies for TIP Program Development Quick Guide
- CDOT/RTD Concurrence Form
- Request for Peer Agency Support
- February 2022 TIP Training Material
- May 2022 Non-MPO MMOF TIP Training Material
- Regional Roadway System
- Regional Rapid Transit Network
- Eligible Regional Managed Lanes System
- At-Grade Railroad Crossings
- CDOT Forms
- CDOT Local Agency Manual (revised July 2020)
- LA Development of the IGA Packet Procedures
- Form 463 (Design Data) (not required to be submitted as part of your application)
- CDOT Risk Assessment (Excel file)
- CDOT Cost Estimate (links to CDOT Google Drive)
If sponsors are in need of any other DRCOG data or assistance, please feel free to reach out to DRCOG staff.